Die Cut – Name That Shape


I love this… but what the heck do you call it??  How would you describe this shape… is it filigree… scroll… or that swirly thingy (the official technical term)?

I’ve recently added DUCT TAPE DIE CUT shapes to my Etsy shop so that everyone can take crafting to their own level.  I’d love to see what you come up with.  With all the new cell phone cases and electronic devices, of course we all want to personalize our stuff to make it more of our own and to express who we are!  What better way to do that than with super-durable-comes-in-every-color DUCT TAPE!!


Tell me your ideas and what you would like to decorate with this frilly die cut… and gosh darnit, tell me what the dang nabbit to call it!!!! 🙂

Sign up here for more useful crafts with DUCT TAPE and for all the latest with The Elegant Duck!

(Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *)